First Friday Favorites
1. The Minnesota ZooWe took a trip to the Minnesota Zoo. The bird show was by far my favorite part. They even have a spot at the end where you can donate for their conservation efforts. One of the birds will take the bills from your hand and place them in their donation box. More than half of the audience lined up to help out, Am included.
2. This Gold Extension CordThis looks much better in my living room than the cord I was using before. I'm thinking of getting the Rose Gold one for my bedroom next.
3. The 50% Off Sale at The Children's PlaceShipping is free right now, making this a great sale. I picked up this silver headband & these microfiber tights for my daughter to wear with her school uniforms. I also found matching Girl Club shirts- one for my daughter and one for me. Every item I purchased was under $3! I used Ebates and got 1.5% back as well.
4. Binge Watching "The Good Wife"
"The Good Wife" is available to stream on Hulu so I've been binge-watching that. I'm still on the first season but I'm enjoying it. I love a good law show. For fans of Sex and the City- her husband in the show is the same actor who played Mr. Big.
5. Driven Coffee & Sweet Cream Creamer